Please see below appeal from Camogie Club for their upcoming Sponsorshop draw.
On behalf of St. Marys Camogie Club Ahoghill, I write to offer you an exciting and Best Replica Watches
cost effective advertising opportunity. We understand that in this current economic climate it is unreasonable to ask any business for a significant sum of money; however, the club are in need of new tops for the full range of playing ages (U8-Senior) as the current tops are oversized and outdated.
The benefits of team sponsorship advertising have proved in the past to be immeasurable. Today, the cost to supply a full range of tops for one team ranges from 800 -1000, which is a sum we feel is unreasonable to ask any one business for at this time. With this in mind we have devised an innovative fundraiser in which your business could win the sponsorship of the Senior Camogie team for as little as 50, an amount you will agree sounds more favourable than 1000.
All entrants of the raffle will receive several key displays of agreed information about your business including:
- Press Releases: An article in several of the local papers outlining the draw and mentioning all entrants and winners.
- St. Marys Camogie Club Events: (Including other fundraisers and Championship Matches) A pamphlet will be produced and distributed to all those attending.
- St Marys GAC Clubrooms: A poster with all entrants will be placed within the club.
- St.Marys Ahoghill, GAC Website: An article will be placed online at www.ahoghillgaa.com
- Antrim County Camogie Meetings: A pamphlet will be distributed to all 23 Camogie clubs in Antrim outlining all entrants in the draw.
The winner of the draw will win:
Sponsorship of the St. Marys Ahoghill Senior Camogie Team including your company name on the Club kit, both the senior squads playing kit and the replica Club Gear which will be available to purchase, as well as a picture in local papers.
For all of this we simply ask for 50 for one entry or 100 for three entries.
DOWNLOAD SPONSORSHIP DRAW FORM HERE
To avail of this fantastic advertising opportunity, entries can be purchased by filling in the form enclosed and returning to the address/email address above, or by giving the form to a member of the Senior Camogie Team by 7th May 2011. Draw will take place on the 14th May in the Acorn Centre at the Guest Tea event hosted by St. Marys Camogie Club Ahoghill.
We appreciate any support your company can give us and look forward to a favourable response.
Should you have any queries or require further details please feel free to contact me on 07738880186 or reply to the above address before 7th May 2011.